Missions and Projects
The French School of Basel is subject to an accreditation procedure certifying the following compliance criteria:
- compliance of teaching with the programmes defined by the Ministry of National Education (MEN);
- teaching provided live, mostly in French language;
- presence of French students;
- presence of teachers holding the MEN (and/or contractual or approved teachers from private educational institutions under contract) and qualified locally recruited staff;
- participation in the continuous training of staff;
- respect for the principles of governance and management of schools;
- existence of premises and equipment adapted to the pedagogical requirements of the levels of education, including compliance with safety rules.
Other criteria assessed for accreditation: a school project, the implementation of pedagogical reforms, the rules for the organization of school life, the consideration of pupils’ difficulties and aspects concerning the management, governance and status of the school.
At the end of their studies at the French School of Basel, they join the best schools in the border region such as the Franco-German High School in Freiburg, the College of Missions in Blotzheim or Don Bosco de Landser as well as the public colleges in Hegenheim and Saint-Louis. Other students are moving towards bilingual English/German courses offered by the ISB or SIS or are enrolled in public schools in the Canton of Basel.
Language projects/Educational projects
Many projects accompany students throughout the school year. Focused on languages, environmental education or living together, they make it possible to experience learning in the local context and reuse it in the classroom. Inter-school sports events offer students the opportunity to meet others.
Direction & Administration
|Educatrices :||Laura GEISS (germanophone)
Anne-Laure ESPELMANN (francophone)
|Auxiliaires de puériculture :||Elodie BOEGLIN
|Enseignants & aides maternelles :||Tout-petits : Sylvie BASSOU, Carine HAGIST
Petits : Sophie JENN, Sophie MASSERDOTTI
Moyens : Céline KERN, Annick SPRINGINSFELD
Grands : Eliette CUCHE, Alexandra BRAUD
|Cours d’Allemand :||Christine LIENART
|Cours de Musique :||Aurore BREUILLOT|
et Entretien :
|Enseignants :||CP : Dominique LERY
CE1 : Valérie MULLER
CE2 : Christine LIENART
CM1 : Franck NILLY
CM2 : Florence CAUSSIN
|Enseignants d’Allemand :||Antje GHANAM
|Enseignants d’Anglais :||Nathalie MONTREUIL
|Cours de Musique :||Aurore BREUILLOT|
|Chef de choeur :||Franck NILLY|
|Cuisinier :||Patrick BERKOVITS|
|Surveillance cantine :||Martine FERRER-CASTILLE
Committee of Société de l'Ecole Française de Bâle, elected on Mai 31, 2018
|Président :||Claude BECHT|
|Vice-Président :||Mohamed-Ali MAHI|
|Secrétaire :||Laurie HEINRICH|
|Trésorier :||Eric PICOUX|
|Communication :||Christina HATTAT|
|Communication :||Kerstin PAGENSTERT|
|Bâtiment :||Cédric ANDRÉ|
|Informatique :||Matthias CULLMANN|
|Le représentant du Conseil des parents:||Valérie Müller Noelpp|
|Membres de droit :||Mr Jean-François VICTOR, Consul Général de France à Zürich
Mme Carine Delplanques, Conseillère de Coopération et d’Action Culturelle
Mme Anne-Marie MAIRE, Inspectrice d’Académie, Directrice des Services Départementaux de l’Education Nationale du Haut-Rhin
Parent Council, elected on October 12, 2018
|Représentante du conseil des parents :||Valérie MULLER-NOELPP|
|Membres du conseil des parents :||Guillaume BOULANT
Nathalie LE GOFF
The Committee is elected by the General Assembly for a two-year term.
- Representation of the association
- Administrative and financial management
- Implementation of decisions taken
- Convening and organization of the general meeting
The school council, on the proposal of the school principal:
- votes on the school’s internal regulations,
- establishes the project for the organization of the school week, in accordance with the regulations in force,
- in the context of the development of the school project with which it is associated, gives any advice and makes any suggestions on the functioning of the school and on issues affecting the life of the school.
The school council is represented by:
the principal, president of the council, teachers, parents’ representatives, elected for one year at the beginning of the school year by a vote of all parents.
Comment devenir donateur ?
L’EFDB est une institution privée et associative.
Formulaire de contact